Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Challenge #62 - Shamrocks/4 Leaf Clovers

>> Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome back to the weekly challenge here at DRS Designs! 

Please help me congratulate our newest winner, 
Hazel!!
Thank you so much for participating in our Sympathy blog challenge. 
Please contact us at info@drsdesigns.com to claim your prize.

Want to be a winner just like Hazel? Then, I invite you to participate in this weeks challenge. The theme is 
Shamrocks and Clovers. 
DRS Designs will give away a $10 store voucher to one lucky winner.

I hope our DT has inspired you to create some fun cards this week! You can see their cards below.  Upload your challenge card by next Wednesday March 13th at 6pm EST to be eligible to win. We look forward to seeing your work!
Thanks for playing along and Good Luck!

Shelia



Janett

Sue


And Now, Here's the info for today's Stamp-A-Versary Clue...
Play our new game!!
Find the 4 current stamp designs that were featured in our
original stamp catalog way back in 1992 and win prizes!
Click here for all the details

Today's Clue

Mystery Stamp D
Clue #4:

The Mayans loved me!

The clues.....so far!

Mystery Stamp AMystery Stamp BMystery Stamp CMystery Stamp D
Play your cards right and you can win!
No Checkers on this board.
Varoom!
Oh square of squares.
It is a big deal!
No Saluting required
No exercise here
Time is of the essence
Some things just suit me
Not the pits
Best friends with Harley
Been around since the sundial
ooohhh, royalty!
Only winners get to take me for a ride!
Go Hog Wild
The Mayans loved me
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!
Coming Soon!

-----------------------------


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards today, ladies! As usual, great variety!!

Jennifer E. said...

How fun! Love how we've all shown them off differently! Great cards everyone!

Karin said...

Where's the (corned) beef? Ha! Am I dating myself with this commercial refrence? LOL! Great job ladies, I love 'em all!

Shelia said...

Great cards, ladies. Love the variety!!

Janett said...

Great cards. and I'll add great variety.

Hazel said...

Wow! I won the last challenge - thanks so much - I've emailed x

Mary Ann said...

Love your cards,They are very pretty...

Anita said...

Beautiful dt work!

Sue said...

Great Cards Lassies - they do any leprechaun proud!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are all making me feel a little lucky, lol! You have no idea how many hours I spent looking for 4 leaf clovers when I was a kid. And here they are!! Great job!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP