Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Wedding Card

>> Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have another wedding card share for you today.  I chose a simple design that begins with the Kraft base being stamped by the Script Font Background in a white craft ink.  If you use this type of ink, please take a moment to let it dry, so that you don't have any smearing ;) 

Then I stamped the Wedding Ring Ensemble and the To Have and Hold sentiment in a brown dye ink, which gave the card a soft, less harsh look were I to have used a black ink.  I colored and die cut the image and added a mat and matching die cut flower.
 
 
A few gems were added, because that's what I seem to do, and voila!  I called it done :)
 
I love that this card is preserved on the blog in this photo...It was a hard to part with! lol!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you love & sunny skies!
 
Karin


4 comments:

Shelia said...

Karin, this is such a beautiful card with those soft colors!! I love it!

Sue said...

Love, Love, Love it! I can see why you wouldn't want to part with it! Colors and coloring as well as the layout is awesome!!

Janett said...

Beautiful, everything is perfect.

Jennifer E. said...

What a pretty card! Love the soft pink and the script font in the background!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP