Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Snowmen in the meadow

>> Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Hi Everyone,
I was searching through my stash of stamps from DRS Designs, looking for stamps that would coordinate with the newly released holiday stamps.  Last week I used the Pine Tree Snowdrifts on my card, but I came across my Winter Trees stamp, and I knew it would help me create a little meadow scene as well.
After stamping the trees in brown dye ink, I nestled the little snowmen from the Christmas Village Four In One Accessories stamp in the distance, and used the Tiny Snowman stamp in the foreground.

I then went back using the Pine Tree Snowdrifts stamp to add in the drifts.  After colored my image, I added glitter glue to create some snow on the trees and highlight the drifts.  I finished up the card by stamping the base using the Interlocking Snowflake Background stamp and the In the Meadow Greeting. 

Thanks for visiting the DRS Designs blog today and happy stamping!

Karin



6 comments:

Sue said...

This is a fantastic pairing of stamps - they all fit together perfectly!!

Shelia said...

Karin, this is great!! Love how you paired all these stamps together! Beautiful card!

Janett said...

Beautiful card, Love the little snowman in the distance.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is such a fun winter card, Karin! Love your little snowmen and the green bg.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is such a fun winter card, Karin! Love your little snowmen and the green bg.

Jennifer E. said...

Nice! Love all the snowy hills and the touch of sparkle on them!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP