Blog Widget by LinkWithin

The Witch is in!

>> Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Hi Everyone,
 
DRS Designs is getting ready to release some great stamps for the Halloween holiday and I'm featuring the new Witch Feet (140H) on my card today.  A witch is such a classic Halloween costume, but I never dressed up as one when I went trick or treating as a child. Ragged black clothes and a green face, just wasn't my thing.  And it's still not.  See her orange dress and glittery, purple boots?  Who says a witch can't be fashionable...lol. 
 

 
The image was die cut and layered onto a background made by randomly stamping the Empty Spider Web in black ink.  I added a die cut spider, a few orange half pearls and The Witch is Always In greeting to complete it.
 
 Sadly, it's rare for me to dress up anymore.  Maybe I need to consider getting a costume like this :) What about you?  Do you still dress up for Halloween?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Karin

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Love those fancy, glittery boots! Awesome card today, Karin!

Shelia said...

Karin, I love those glittery boots! Great coloring & awesome layout!!

Jennifer E. said...

Ick, that spider is huge! Perfect embellishment though for your Halloween card! Nice job!

Sue said...

I love the purple background with the spider webs! Perfect for those sparkily boots!

Robin Clendenning said...

Look at those sparkly purple boots!! So fun! Love the purple web bg too!and scary spider!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Karin! Love the purple bg w/ all the spider webs and the big spider is perfect. I wouldn't want to come across him in the dark!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP