Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Autumn Greetings

>> Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall is such a fun time of the year. I love seeing the beauty of the leaves changing colors and going for walks in the cooler temperatures!! My card today celebrates fall.


I began by stamping the lady scarecrow in Memento Black ink on white CS, coloring her with Copics and die cutting her with some nesties. She's layered on some die cut Bravo Burgundy CS. The background was created by stamping the bottom of the So Saffron layer with the new Silhouette Corn Stalk in VersaMark ink, then I embossed the top of the panel with the CB swirls folder. The strip of Bravo Burgundy was punched with a border and then the ribbon was added. A leaf button and some baker's twine were added to the ribbon. The Autumn Greetings was stamped with black ink and die cut with the same type of nesties to complete the card. Hope you like it. I think this scarecrow is so cute and can be colored to match whatever paper/design you're going with!

Thanks for stopping by today.
shelia

5 comments:

Janett said...

Shelia, I love your scarecrow great coloring. The background you made with the corn stalk is super.

Samantha said...

Super cute, Shelia! I love this scarecrow lady too! She always brings a smile and this one is no different!

Robin Clendenning said...

Sheila, that scarecrow is so cute! Almost looks like Raggedy Andy huh? So adorable! Love the row of corn and the embossed top too!

Karin said...

Your scarecrow is darling and the corn stalks are perfect in the background! Although I think she's too cute to scare away any crows...lol!

Sue said...

I almost missed the perfect row of corn stalks because I was checking out your perfectly perfect coloring!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP