Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Burlap and Lace

>> Sunday, October 26, 2014

Good Morning everyone, I hope you weekend has been going well. Our weather has been the perfect fall days.


The card that I have for you today is a double front card. 




I started by stamping the New Sunflower Hurricane Candle then I used the Spellbinder Marvelous Squares to cut out the image and the layers. Copics were used the color the image.

Have you seen were they are using the lace and burlap for country weddings? Well that was the inspiration for the edge of the card. I used a MS punch to make the lace.

When you Open the image you see this.


 
   
 I use the Thank You Lord Greeting on this panel and stamped the Sunflower Trio with Antique Linen ink.



This is the inside with Thanksgiving Blessings and more burlap and lace.


Have a wonderful day,

5 comments:

Karin said...

AWESOME! This type of card is a new one for me and I was totally surprised by inside :) I love the burlap and your gorgeous coloring too...Cannot wait to try this for myself!

Shelia said...

Janett, this is such a fantastic card!!! Love the fold & all the beautiful details, especially the burlap!

Samantha said...

Super terrific card, Janett! I love the delicate coloring you gave the hurricane lamp! I dig the burlap too!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh, so cool!! Love the two sentiments and the way you were able to accomplish it! Lovely 2 front (or front and a half, Hee!) card!! Love the burlap too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful, Janett! Love your double front and the colors and layers are so pretty. Love that burlap ribbon, too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP