Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Cardinal Christmas

>> Saturday, December 20, 2014

Happy Saturday to you all!!
My plaid doesn't look as red as the cardinal but it really is quite red and green and blue!!! I just love playing with that cut apart plaid stamp!  It is so fun to make a variety of plaids in a variety of colors to match your image!!! Woven Plaid 613P, ask for it in the cut apart version, it comes mounted on cling foam. I added some pen (Tombow) lines to this plaid pattern as well.  The Cardinal is: Cardinal on a Branch 856M, I did a little out of the box cutting for the cardinal as you can tell, top and bottom.  The pine cones also have some Liquid Pearls and glitter on them!  I did some little white Sharpie dots in the sky for snow.  The dies are: Spellbinder and Marianne Designs and the snowflake punches are: EK Success.  My ribbon is the nice wrinkled type (it isn't very wrinkled though, is it?)
Lastly, I added a nice rhinestone to the big snowflake.

Well, I can't believe how close it is to Christmas!! Just a few more days, in fact, our next challenge is on Christmas day!  But don't worry, you have a whole week to join in the fun!
Merry Christmas to all and God bless us everyone!
Robin

7 comments:

Gail said...

This is one amazing card! My mom is a cardinal lover and would like a card just like this - that plaid background is amazing! TFS

Shelia said...

Robin, your plaid background is fabulous! Love the dies you used as well. Beautiful card.

Sue said...

Incredible!!! What an awesome plaid - in SO many colors...love it! And I LOVE the blue sky/snow background - so perfect!

Janett said...

Wow, love that plaid. The rest of the card is great too.

Samantha said...

Wow, Robin, this is a beautiful card. I thought that plaid was dp before I started reading! It came out awesome! Don't even get me started on the cardinal!

Jennifer E. said...

Awesome job on the plaid! I thought it was Dp too! Fab coloring on the cardinal--love how bright the red is!

Karin said...

I can NOT believe you made that plaid paper!!! Just incredible and the coloring on the bird is so life like...This is card perfection!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP