Blog Widget by LinkWithin

For Your Shower

>> Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm taking a break from Christmas cards and sharing a shower card I created for a friend who's wedding shower is coming up quickly!


The umbrella was stamped with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics and fussy cut. I used the blending pen to create some dots on the darker blue panels of the umbrella. The Rain Down sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with detail white EP, then die cut with a nestie. I stamped the For Your Shower Sentiment in black ink on the white panel before embossing it with a Darice flower EF. Everything is attached to the blue card base. Some rhinestones and a sheer white bow finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

shelia

7 comments:

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samantha said...

This is just terrific, Shelia. I LOVE the blue and the lighter dots on the umbrella. Your die cut is so pretty and I like the way you've got it off center too!

Sue said...

I love the high contrast of this beauty!! Your little bow gives it a whimsical touch too!

Karin said...

That is so super pretty! I love the bright blue color and it pops right off that beautiful embossed white background :) Simply lovely!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh, so pretty! Love the blue and your umbrella is beautiful!! Love the embossing too!

Janett said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the layout.

Jennifer E. said...

So pretty! Love the deep blue color and all the detail!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP