Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pet Sympathy

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Welcome!

Last week I was in need of a pet sympathy card and when I checked my stash I was surprised to find it empty.  Here's what I came up with on the fly...





Using our  Dog Bone stamp and some black dye ink I randomly stamped a piece of white card stock.  After coloring I sponged on a little brown ink along the edges.  I stamped the Loss of Pet Sympathy Greeting using vintage green ink and cut it out using a nestie grommet tag.  The green layer was simply another nestie that I traced the insideof using a white pen.  After adhering them together I attached some twine to both sides and assembled it all on a folded green card.


Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

6 comments:

Karin said...

Very sweet sympathy card...I like the white gel pen accent and the background too :)

Samantha said...

Flying seems to be your strong suit! Great card, Sue!

Shelia said...

I really like the white outline on the green layer - really makes it stand out. Super cute sympathy card!

Janett said...

Very sweet card. The white line makes the greeting pop.

Robin Clendenning said...

Ah, I love your pet card. So sad to have to send them but it sure is necessary. Pets just don't live very long lives compared to us. What a thoughtful card to send!

Jennifer E. said...

Love how you layered the Nestie cutouts to enhance the focal point/sentiment. Sorry to hear you needed a sympathy card-human or pet, it's never easy.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP