Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Peeps

>> Saturday, February 28, 2015

Good morning all!
Aren't these peeps cute? My son's favorite Easter candy has always been peeps.
Have you tried the Woven Plaid yet?  It is awesome in the separated pieces.  I love making plaids of all different color combos and directions.  If you don't have this stamp you need it (buy it unmounted and cut it apart so that you have three pieces...don't worry, you won't ruin it, you'll LOVE it!) 
After stamping the three colors both directions I used some glitter pens to add some lines to my plaid.
The bunny is a single so you can stamp as many or as few as you want to. I stamped 3 and colored them to match the plaid.  When I inked my sentiment I covered the peeps with a piece of tape then removed the tape to add the blue ink.  
I added some embroidery floss to my button then glued it to the sheer pink bow.
Does this card remind you of spring? It is coming believe it or not.  For those of you who live in the east you may NOT believe it.  As for me, I wonder what happened to winter? Well now I know, the east kidnapped it.  Ok really, how much to get it back? I'm trying to come up with a way that you can send all your unwanted snow to us...there has to be a way!
Well seriously, spring is coming and so are Easter bonnets, daffodils and all the jelly beans you can eat, green grass and picnics.  Time to make Easter cards, birthday cards, thank yous and whatevers.
Go get your plaid stamp and get stampin!
Thanks for stoppin by!
Robin


6 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful Easter card today Robin! I love your bright and cheerful spring plaid! So colorful!!

There are many people here on the east coast who would gladly send you all the snow and ice you could handle...but you're not getting mine! Wouldn't be winter without it :)

Shelia said...

What a sweet card!! Gorgeous plaid & I really like the cheerful color combo!

Karin said...

Stunning plaid and your bunny peeps are just super cute! Ok, time to pack up some snow for you, your neighbors, relatives and any assorted friends and strangers...lol!

Samantha said...

What a super sweet card, Robin! I love those cheerful colors and your plaid is simply awesome!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What adorable little peeps, Robin! Love the wonderful Easter colors and your plaid is fabulous. Sigh..spring is still a distant thing here.

Jennifer E. said...

That background looks like designer paper--the colors are fun and there's not a line out of place! The bow is the perfect embellishment too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP