Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Bee Happy

>> Sunday, May 24, 2015

My card for today shows some of the new DRS designs stamps.



I started with a 4.25 x 5.5 card and added some embossed layers. For the stamped panel I stamped the Broken Flower Fence, then stamped the Single Birdhouse and the Lovebirds Branch. Copic markers were used to color the image. And a Spellbinder Rectangle die was used the cut out the image. I stamped the Spring Bee Happy Greeting   using a stamp positioner  to stamp so I could use the circle die. Then the Happy Bee was stamped over the top in yellow ink. Some ribbon and bling finished the card.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

7 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Janett! Love the birds and branches with the broken fence stamp...great idea!

nwilliams6 said...

So happy and positive and I love the way you combined everything together for a wonderful scene. Love the way you did the sentiment too. Hugz

nwilliams6 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karin said...

That scene on your card today is just darling! It looks just like a spring meadow and I LOVE the sentiment with the bee in it!

Shelia said...

Janett, I really like the sweet little scene you created for this card!! Simply adorable!

Sue said...

So cute Janett! Those stamps go perfectly together! And your coloring is fantastic!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so pretty, Janett! Love the colors and how you combined the fence scene w/ the birdhouse & branch.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP